Thread: curcumin
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 06:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default curcumin

A daily combination of black peper, curcumin, ginger, & green tea, together with a diet void of red meat, plenty of salads, veges, chicken & fish has improved my off time condition big time. The curcumin combo came from the Brain Talk 1 site.

Prior to adding the curcumin combination to my daily routine, Sept 2005 I found movement at night during the off period very difficult. The improvement since has been staggering. Long may that continue. Dx 1996.

I also exercise regularly and take two outstanding "Life Plus" nutritional products in Daily Bio Basics, (powder form) which has the bodies daily requirements of needed vitamins to nourish and cleanse the body, and Proanthanols, which detoxifies the body and protects our cells. Read more on the URL in my previous post.

http://www.lifeplus.com/SelectCountr...harbourfitness

A recent full medical has the body in pristine condition, blood count normal, cholestorol excellent, kidney and liver functions perfecto, despite taking a strong toxic combination of sinemet tolcapone combination. ( no relation to Al Capone)

GO HARD SCIENCE

Last edited by Howardh; 10-08-2006 at 05:07 PM.
Howardh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote