View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 07:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow

I just posted this under my poem thread, but I figured I would post it here too.

He is NO LONGER on the lease, he cannot go there and get a key, they also will give him no info. So, he has no RIGHTS on coming in here, nor is he allowed into the complex, but I would have to see him for that to be effective and call 911. It's in the police report and his Order of Protection he was given, although he already broke that by coming and picking up all his things outside, plus my cell phone call I got in the beginning when I was in my p-docs office and she knew it was him. Plus other incidences, like I am still getting his mail, when he was supposed to have changed his address. I sure could get him on these things, but is it worth it? Will it do any good? I mean if they don't even take into this his priors from back East and my medical records, I probably don't have a leg to stand on. Victims stay victims forever.

I can have him served with my Order of Protection right before he goes into the court room. All I have to do is bring one of my copies and give it to any police officer when I go through security, and explain and they will serve him.

Yippee, I made some progress with my phone calls today, not much else though.

So fatigued, going to just chill out per usual or at least try to. Watch TV, read, etc.

Happy Columbus Day Weekend! Enjoy, Nikko