View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 12:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Suspended without pay!

The deputy in question and three others have been suspended without pay pending further investigation from what I understand. This never should have happened.

When my husband was injured at work, he went through several weeks where he couldn't get out and about and one day we decided to walk the short block and a half to Von's grocery store instead of taking the car. I figured if need be, he could sit on the bench outside the store and I would go get the car while he took care of the cart with the few groceries we bought. His knee hyperextended backwards and it pitched him on his face in front of the door or Von's....this was not his fault and it did happen from time to time after going through his PT and there wasn't a lot we could do about it. People stepped over him, kicking him as they did, making comments about him being a "&%$&#$*& drunk", he was stone sober, couldn't drink because of the meds he was on. Not one person would help me get him up to the bench, I did my best to drag him out of the way...so it happens in everyday life on the street too.

Ever alert to our needs, they nap nearby at a craft sale, they are with us every place we go....

CrystalSword is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote