Thread: news
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

We have personally experienced that.

My grandson had many of the same issues that his autistic cousin had. After his cousin was diagnosed with autism, we started to research vaccines, stopped all vaccines at age 15 mo. and changed a lot of things about our life style.

One thing we did was use no more allopathic medicine whatsoever. I mean we still would go to the hospital in case of trauma but most other things we learned to deal with ourselves (and much better I might add).

My grandson had a period of fevers and severe infections at the age of 4 and 5. He would be fine for a few months and then come down with the next.

From what we remember, he had at least 4 very high fevers. They were off and on. High for 2 or 3 hours, down for 20 minutes. Back and forth for several days every time. One time the fever lasted a week (up and down).

By the time he was 5 yrs old we noticed that he had changed completely. He had outgrown all idiocincracies. He no longer was afraid of other kids, of change, of new things, of playing alone...there were so many things we had worried about that he had considered homeschooling.

He started Kindergarten at the right age and only seemed to improve from then on. Now at age 10 he is a bright and normal (even popular with the girls) child.

We deffinitely contribute his recovery to the fevers he had gone through and the fact that we stopped vaccinating him.
Gitti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote