Thread: Mucuna Pruriens
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
You know, with the whole bean powder we may not be simply dealing with l-dopa alone.
Rick, it's definitely NOT l-dopa alone. All of the articles state that. If given the same amount of L-dopa, people on Sinemet and HP200 don't have the same result. HP-200 works 2 to 3 times better. There are a few theories as to why: it may contain something like carbidopa.

The article above states mucuna contains NADH and COQ10 and it increased mitochondrial Complex 1 activity.

It seems to be neuroprotective, too. It's a wonder drug, really because it's great for other problems, too. Read that PDF
above. I think the NADH is very important.

Imark, I trust Zandopa over the supplements, too. I want to use the Zandopa because it was used in clinical trials. I don't recall it being expensive. I think I have the link to the company in India in a sticky on this site. It arrived in 9 days. I think I paid with PayPal.

Here's the link:

http://mall.coimbatore.com/bnh/zandu/zandopa.htm

Cost is $12.95 per 175 grams (at 5 g per day, Rick, that's 35 days). And buy four, get 100g free (I did that).
Price includes shipping worldwide. No, it doesn't. It's free over $100. But the shipping cost is low..only $2 no matter how many.

They suggest a 7.5 gram dose suspended in 100 ml water.

Last edited by ZucchiniFlower; 02-14-2008 at 07:42 PM.
ZucchiniFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (02-15-2008)