View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry View Post
Hi Tracee,

Thank you so much for your advice. We tried medication first - amitriptaline and neurontin - neither helped the pain. At this point our hope is that the physical therapy works, but if it doesn't I will be out there looking for someone else to help my son - I don't want him to suffer if he doesn't have to. Dr. Sherry has had some good results - I have to have faith that we will too - I will deal with the alternative if it comes up.

I'm sorry you have had such pain in your life - I hope that you are finding some relief from medication, exercise, etc. I have my son seeing a counselor to help cope with his feelings - if you have any other suggestions for me I would love to hear them.

Thank you again and I wish you pain free days and nights.

Terry

Hi Terry,

Do you have an appointment time yet for Jesse? I am hoping it is really soon.
One of the good things about Dr Sherry is that he is very transparent, he explains why he has such wonderful results but makes no effort to hide the fact that it will be hard work.
As you know, medications notoriously do not help children with pain and to commit a child to a lifetime of medications which have poor pain relieving effect butsome very shocking side effects is why he is seemingly anti medication.
I am so sure that yours and Jesse's determination will see him through this treatment with success.
Love Tayla
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote