View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

It's kind of according to who I am around. When I'm with my kids and husband I try to be very honest. They would know anyway. But my Mom is different. Sometimes I have to be overly peppy or she will drive me crazy with questions about how I'm doing. But then she'll call me and the minute she hears my voice she can tell how I'm feeling. Somehow she just knows. Now my Mother in law is the opposite. I don't think she has any clue what it wrong with me. She has a hx of paronoid schyxophrrnia but is well controlled. Way back in the 60's she had a good bit of shock therapy which I think took away some of her brain cells. But unless I really look or act like I'm not feeling well she thinks I can move the world to take care of her. So sometimes I over excagerate.

Oh the insomnia. I think it must be contagious. I din't sleep at all last night, finally got up at 6 AM. Did you know there is actually TV on at that time? But here it is 11:30 PM and I am in my usual wakeful state that is between 7 PM and 1 AM every day. It doens't matter if I didn't sleep any the night before or not.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (02-17-2008)