View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 04:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Vicc,

I know that was probably the hardest post you have ever had to do, and I for one applaud you for doing it with such grace and dignity. And I understand about you not wanting to post about it again. It will remain in the back of all our minds as to how you are doing, until you either decided to update us or the day comes where we no longer see any posts from you. That will be a sad day indeed!!

I didn't get to know you very well, as I am a newbie on this board, but I have read several of your posts and you always had such good information that made us think. And sometimes that is exactly what we need most to do is to think. So Thank You for that!!

Also, Thank You for being such a giving and kind person. You are always sincere in your posts and responses, and you tell it like it is and that is a wonderful trait to have. God love ya!!

I do hope to see more posts from you and for a long time, but I also want to you to go home and be with God so you can breathe, run, jump, dance, skip, walk, touch and be touched all without pain!!!!
What an amazing thing that will be!! And I do look forward to meeting you when we are both living out eternity without all the pain and stress from the life here on earth. What a glorious day that will be.

Vicc, you take care and time for "YOU" now and I wish you a safe journey forward.

~Much Love, Peace & Many Many Blessings~
Marla

God Bless!!
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote