View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 09:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all your responses. I've only been taking 50 mg once a day and he had originally said he would up it to twice a day yesterday. I really didn't take it long enough to notice any weight gain and I really didn't think it was helping any at all. The first day I took it I thought it helped a lot but after that I couldn't tell I was taking it except for the side effects. It just made me plain stupid and I had the attention span of a 5 year old with ADHD! (I don't mean that in a bad way....I have a daughter with ADHD so that's meant to be speaking from my experiences with her). I've also left stuff cooking on the stove and forgot about it....thank God my son and boyfriend noticed it each time or I may have burned the place down! The doctor asked me if I wanted to increase the dosage and said the side effects may go away in time and I told him that I didn't feel comfortable with it at this time. I'm debating about whether or not to even continue taking it since I was getting no pain relief at all.
KLS2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote