View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 12:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OK, this is a difficult symptom and MD's are guessing it looks like. Poor guy.

If it were ME, I would see both my specialized nutritionist and my guru of a chiropractor, why? Becuase they have the most amazing evaluations and equipment. Some times it has nothing or much to do with the area where they pain/problem is.

For example, there was a guy who had SEVERE pain in his leg yet no x rays, MRI's etc could find anything wrong with his leg and no med eleviated the pain. He went to one of these highly trained chiropractors in NRT (Nutrition reponse testing) and what they found is that when he went to catch a ball in a softball game, he slammed into a wall hence the leg pain. ONLY when this happened it put his heart into some kind of shock or trauma that ended up blocking the electrical fllow from the brain to the injured area. When they treated the heart problem his pain miraculously went away!!! NO MEDS nor other treatment.

So if you could find a chiro practor or nutritionist that uses this NRT or sometimes its called ART (autonomic response testing) its worth a try.

DOCs will run up multiple tests and meds. Never knowing if it will help or not, see?

Good luck, great gal for helping your loved one tho.
Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote