View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 12:50 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carose View Post
I just finished reading a book " Understanding chronic pain" The Dr. that wrote it states that RSD comes from an injury that recruits the autonomic nervous system, the subcortical apparatus dedicated to the control of blood flow , into misbehavior . Blood vessels constrict . Muscles wither and contract. Bones become osteoporotic, and skin glossy, atrophic and cold----The most visible effect is reduction in blood flow and with it extravagant pain.

Vicc, is what this Dr. wrote what you have been telling us all along or has brain fog confused me again? I want you to know how much your research and caring mean to me, thank you for always standing up to your beliefs.

I pray for a pain free passing for you surrounded with love of family and friends, as we will be there in spirit. You will be greatly missed!!!

Hi carose,

I would have respected him if that doc had had the guts to admit that --The most visible effect is reduction in blood flow means cyanosis We know our skin is cyanotic. It's just a word, but it's a word the RSD "experts" never use. They know that "autonomic dysfunction" doesn't cause cyanosis, but they want us to think that it does.

None of our nervous systems can cause RSD, and our blood vessels aren't constricted; our capillaries are plugged and destroyed, and that isn't the same thing: The kind of cyanosis we have can't be caused by constricted arteries (if it were, our cells would have died and rotted, and we would have died from gangrene). I can and will prove that in a future post too.

If that doc is right, RSD is hopeless, because docs can't fix nerve damage. They never have been able to. If I'm right, this disease is treatable and remission is possible; there is a way to replace capillaries.

My next posts will show why nerve damage can't cause RSD; that plugged capillaries explain every sign and symptom of this disease; that hyperbaric oxygen (HBO), delivered properly, can lead to remission, but that the way most chambers deliver it (too much oxygen, delivered too often), poses an unnecessary risk for us.

I'll show that something can be done to replace destroyed capillaries; that hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) stimulates something called VEGF, and that is essential in the body's process of growing new capillaries. But HBO can only help the body heal itself; it can get oxygen to our cells, and it can stimulate VEGF, but it can't provide remission unless it works with our natural healing process.

(That sounds like a lot of work, but most of those posts have been written for months, but I wasn't strong enough to face a repeat of the last time I tried). Now that I know my future, I know I have to try one more time.

You said, thank you for always standing up to your beliefs.and I hope you mean it, because that is exactly what I plan to do. I can't think of any better way to spend my time.

I hope these posts will convince you and others that I really do know what I'm talking about. A lot of people tell me that what I write makes sense, but I haven't put it together well enough to convince them; I hope I can do that this time...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :

Last edited by Vicc; 02-15-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
carose (02-15-2008), Imahotep (02-16-2008), Sandel (02-15-2008)