Thread: Insomnia sucks.
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

you know, back in december when I first starting having big problems sleeping, my regular doctor did give me a Rx for Trazodone.

I took it to the pharmacy, paid for the Rx, but I've never taken any of it. (not sure why I'm scared to take it)

So, maybe, if I have trouble again tonight, I might try it. (I'll break it in half, I dont like taking sleeping pills full strength)

I did fall asleep after taking the baclofen last night. I'd been trying for a few hours before I took the baclofen. I have been trying to not take baclofen because it does make me feel a little weird in the morning...seems like it makes my vision a little blurry. I think it helped the pain in my left shoulder (pulled something when I had to use crutches after hurting my knee a few weeks ago)

I was talking to my boyfriend last night, and he thinks I've got insomnia because I havent been doing enough stuff during the day to make myself tired at night. It's too cold to go outside and take a walk.

I'll just have to figure out a way to exercise that will make me tired and not make my knee sore right away. (starting PT for my knee on monday)

I managed to sleep at least 6hrs last night. It wasnt continuous sleep. I kept waking up and would be awake at least a half hour every time I woke up, but at least this morning I feel like I got a little sleep. (and I got up for the day before noon for once) I'm still really tired tho.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote