View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default another move dilemma

well, I just found out from friends that have a place on the lake (just across the road from me) ... that the landlady has sent out letters to about 5 lease-lot owners ... that have money! - that she's not renewing their leases (lease begins again in April) ... because she's selling the lots to build CONDOS!

how does this affect me??? I have a very old trailer that should of went to trailer heaven a LONG time ago ... and if she's looking at 'upgrading' the property to bring in $$ ... I'll be one of the next to go..

people have said - get it straight from her if you'll be moving or not - but after living here almost 3 years now .. I can't trust her - and she says one thing and stabs a person (politely) in the back the next! been there!

the only reason that she hasn't said anything thing to me - is because she has gotten a lawyer for everyone that's behind in rent payments ... and if there are any with medical issues, he may be able to help. I don't think so - I'm thinking is that now it's on paper what I owe her, so she can supena me for the $$ ... yes, this is the same person that wrote to Montel and other agencies about my plight .. (without asking me, just doing it) ... and is basically using me to get government funding.

anyways ... I was trying to fix this place up to stay and just make it work - but now - why should I stick anymore $$ into the tincondo when the rug can be pulled out from under me next month ..

so, now I need to be prepared and figure on moving .. what to do - where to go .. I don't have that much $$ yet .. still haven't heard from SSDI .. and now my employer has finally terminated me from my position.

so - I'm free, I'm free ... now, I'm not sure where to go!

"Oh Rhett, what shall I do?? where shall I go??"

RRMS - April 2007

It takes only a single idea,
a single action to move the world!

The Power of One!
Vonn07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote