Thread: Calling in Sick
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Bob

You missed my so called 'rant' on the depression thread....in there....is a reference to the mysterious contents of my linen closet....you have to read it in context....or you would think I am weird.

Eh, you will think I am wierd anyway.

To those of you following this saga.....

I found out today, that Baclofen, will not allow me to do the work out I used to put my most feeble clients thru---and have them come back for more....I am not in as bad of a shape as the day I called in sick....

today, I feel caught in a 'Chinese Handcuff'....some of us know what that is...feel free to chime in.

My Chinese handcuff has little teeny tiny hairs in it....and seems to be in all kinds of wierd places....including my mouth...

I will not have my former physique by May, I have a big event in May....I thought just maybe, I could have some 'definition' by May....forget it...I am worse than a cardiac rehab case right now....and would inspire an exercise professional just about as much. (not)

I took an extra Baclofen thinking just maybe part of this syndrome was being aggravated by muscular pain....it is not...not that what I did would not do that in a normal 50 some year old person--- produce a bit of muscle soreness....it would....

THAT is not my issue...my nerves or or spinal cord or something is very unhappy right now...I am quite happy that at least the Baclofen is keeping me from aiming my 'artillery' at Mr. Pain. It is trying, but the meds are keeping it in the 'bunker'.

My body is happiest lying totally still....it is trying to tell me something and I do not really want to hear this.

I am determined to right this heap of adipose tissue and bone....there has to be a functioning muscle that won't spaz and a nerve that works without exacting this kind of revenge for even the most feeble attempt to work it into shape.

Maybe I am just whining....
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote