View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 03:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

"whew" your post sure took the breeze out of my sails & in many ways saddens me also. Your news also blew my troubles away for a bit whilst thinking about what you wrote. I will surely miss your insightfulness & how you make us all stop & think whether we agree with you or not. And your humor also will be sorely missed *sighing* but that is the selfish side of me. Here is the less selfish side, I also know what you mean about being ready to go...........I know whenever God is ready for me I most certainly am ready for him.........and it so sounds like that is how you feel also. To not have anymore worries of any kind will be pure bliss don't you think??

Please continue to post as long as you possibly can Vic. But don't feel that you have to post just to make anyone here content. You do what you need to do for you in the time you do have left........ You & I have never really gotten to know each other personally, I just know what I have seen of you here since spring of 2004. I do know I respect you & your research & opinions both. Please know that I care & will rejoice for you when that time comes.......

Take care,
DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote