View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 03:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Brain....I'm so upset!! How could he say no MS when they didn't do all the testing? I can't believe it (tears!)

Looks like everyone got a full set of tests but me!!

I'm waiting to hear from the radiologist...the only one working today...that did the LP. I told him that day that I was being tested for MS, and he did say something about not having a full order or something...but I dismissed it at the time...I figured once I said MS, he'd do the right thing!!!

Here I am running around seeing a therapist spilling my life story and ... OMG!!

DH called and said to calm down. My Optho/Neuro is top dog in this town and about the closest thing we have to an MS doc I know of (he will be my second opinion as soon as he gets back on Monday)....Now I think he is going to tell me that the test is incomplete and my protein is at least 6 points higher than normal...On the results, it says some stupid stuff that I googled, and it indicates that it could be high because of antibiotics....of which I've taken none in YEARS!

This is an outrage....No, I don't want to do it again...what did the Neuro think? That it was FUN? What an IDIOT!

I've not said anything, but I've been really tired, dizzy and the hands and feet thing has continued. How could they dismiss me?

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote