View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 04:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans View Post
I have my results on my LP.....and I have nothing about O Bands or IgG...this is all it says...

CSF VOL TUBE 3: 1.8
CSF COL TUBE 3: Colorless
CSF APP TUBE 3: Clear
CSF WBC TUBE 3: 0
CSF RBC TUBE 3 : 0
CSF GLUCOSE: 64
CSF PROTEIN: 46 (This is the only one that shows I'm higher than 'average')

Can someone comment or share what their report says?
PLEASE?????
I just had one on the 31st (what joy!! ) and they ended up with 5 tubes of fluid. What you have listed looks to me like they have given you the partial results from only one of the tubes:

Cerebral Spinal Fluid Tube Number 3 - The volume in the tube could be 1.8 (whatever measurement they are using) and the appearance is clear, the white blood cell count is 0, the red blood cell count is 0, the glucose count is 64, and the protein count is 46. That is all just a guess on my part, but from all I've learned, it certainly seems like a reasonable one. It doesn't look like you've really been given the results at all. I don't think they would have done a spinal tap and not done the entire testing. That would be ludicrious and very unprofessional on their part.

I know how upsetting it is because I'm still waiting on the results of mine to come back, but try to stay calm until Monday when you can talk to someone else about it and find out for sure. Your results should have the same information everyone else here has listed.

Believe me, I know how stressful it can be waiting. I'm waiting on the results from that and I also just got called back because they saw something on my mammogram they don't like so I have to go through more extensive testing on that and I couldn't get in until next week for that either.

I'll say a prayer for you and hang in there. Do your best not to worry and let us know what you find out. I'm wishing the best for you!

"Go over, go under, go around, or go through, but never give up!"
SBrown45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (02-15-2008)