View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 06:59 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymay View Post
Indeed a sad mess. Then, found out today that one of my best friend's from HS father passed away in the night. I just went to one last wk for another friend's father.
I know that they both lived a good life, but sometimes it sure does feel overwhelming.

Does anyone else ever get tired of being SAD? It's not a depressing feeling, just a heavy heart. Praying for so many......
Sometimes it seems like there is nothing but sad news. . . I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's fathers passing. Yes, I get tired of sad news, too. Seems like the older we get the more sad news we get - but I guess that's to be expected? I hope things get better - the news we see on television doesn't help any because it seems there is nothing but bad news to report. It's enough to make you give up but all we can do is try to make a positive difference in the world whle we are here.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (02-17-2008), Jodylee (02-16-2008), SandyC (02-16-2008)