Thread: Saying Hello
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 03:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyqz_2007 View Post

Those who are traveling this weekend have a safe trip, Sandy, glad to hear your mom is okay. Those who I promised a postcard, I haven't forgotten, just slow getting them done, if there's anyone who I've missed getting my address to or who would like one from Texas just send me a PM. Thank you to all who sent me the beautiful cards. I hope we can continue something like this, sending notes, cards, whatever to each other. It's so nice getting stuff in the mail that doesn't come with a 30 day notice! lol

I am so glad that I found this site. It means a lot to me to be able to come here and share with others, I appreciate everyone making me feel like part of the family. I'm sending peaceful thoughts and prayers and big hugs to each of y'all. (And thanks for letting me ramble on.)

Susan

Yep it's me quoting myself lol I wanted everybody to see this that was posted yesterday, but just too lazy to retype it I am feeling better today, got a good nights sleep for a change. Not much happening around here, just waiting for the storms.

Oh and I guess I am now a new mommy to a fur baby. We weren't planning it but you know how these things can sneak up on you! My neighbor noticed a stray cat wandering around her place about a week or so ago and tried to find it's owner. Nobody around has claimed it, there's no posters up or anything. So she calls and asks if I'd be willing to take it in (she already has 4 cats!) well soft hearted me, I go over and find it and when it meowed and came up to me what could I do? I couldn't turn it away. Guess where it's at now? Curled up on my side of the bed! I don't even know if it's male or female! I will be taking it to the vet either tomorrow or Monday and have it checked out and shots and all. I thought I'd have trouble convincing dh to let it stay but oh no dh is an old softie too. Now I need to come up with a name..........

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote