View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Chia Seeds

Hi All, I have been eating & selling chia seeds for over 8 yrs. I learned about them from an American Indian, giving a desert survival coarse. I do not cook my seeds, it kills the live enzymes. I eat 2- 3 tablespoons every morning. I have more energy & feel better. I am slim already, so no pounds lost. They keep me going after 6:00 pm. I would not go without them. Some people may be alergic to chia seeds. Many people do lose weight, feel better. That is why our customers keep reordering from us again and again. Many top runners eat chia gelled in water before a marathon. Most of the chia in the US is NOT for human consumption. Ours is for human consumption & is grown to organic practices. Also you can not eat a small amount & then conclude it does not have any benefits. You should eat a minimum of 2 tablespoons a day for a week. I make oatmeal, add COOL water to add the chia to so it will not cook the seeds. I let it sit for 5 - 10 minutes then eat. Works for me & my family. For more info, you can visit www.a-tlc.net/chia Take Care , Jeff
TLC Network is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote