View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 04:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I may have a solution for you Quahog! :-)

Q,

I recently started seeing one of the doctors at Medical Rehab in Lewiston at your recommendation and I am fairly happy with that choice....however my GP/PCP is an absolute solid gold discovery on my part and I will NEVER give him up; in fact, as selfish as it is, I have avoided mentioning him by name online because he doesn't normally do pain treatment but has taken mercy on me -- he is also our children's pediatrician and knows how hard I fight to function for my family....

Anyhow, since you have helped me in finding MRA as backup to my amazing godsend of a primary....I'd like to return the favor! Email me: x-at-xerces-dot-com (neurotalk wont let me post email addresses until i get twn posts) and I will give you his info; he works out of the Gray/New Gloucester area, but even if that's a bit of a haul for you, I can guarantee that he is worth it!

I hope you've turned the corner with that sinus stuff; as time goes by, I am ever more certain that there are direct connections between "being allergic" and being prone to these auto-immune/inflammatory conditions.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quahog View Post
Hi Wendy,

Long time no see. How are you? I was wondering where you went to.

Crazy Woman? Hmmm? I wonder if you mean the NP I was seeing. I switched but unfortunately the MD I see now is much worse. I have terrible luck with doctors. Fortunately, the ones I see at the pain clinic I go to are quite nice. In fact if it wasn't for them I never would've been able to get SSDI.

I wish I could say the same about my primary care doctors
exitwound is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote