View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 04:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh dear Linda. My condition is no where as serious. But.. it looks like it.
I still have a hard time accepting the Narcolepsy dx, tho its not official. BUT he is the first to make something of these "episodes". I would like to talk to you more ok?

I was on Provigil and it was great at first. THen I went to a special Nuritionist and didnt need it. I dont get so sleepy that I can no longer hold up my head. I am tired, but I am used to it kind of tired, ya know?

I too was Dx with Fribo just last summer and once before. Turns out the 1st time was a guess by that PCP that day. I have inflammation in the rib cage/ mid back area. Costochondritis its called. Its the worse kind of pain as it squeezes and goes into spasms that take my breath away. THat is my worst symptom.

Over 10 years I get these "sudden attacks" where my I feel really weak like I am going to collapse, or lose consciousness..then BP/HR suddendly goes up high. I am not sure which happens first the BP/HR skyrocketing or the weakness. I usually end up in the ER presenting like I had a stroke. I have trouble with balance and walking and sometimes it turns into a terrible headache.

MD's make educated guesses and guess with what kind of med and does in my opinion. My nutritionist has a program that evaluates EXACTLY what area in your brain/body that is deficient or toxic or ill. AND he can read the body as to what you need, whether that nutritional program agrees with each other and EXACTLY what the dose or amt should be. HE's sooo good that my MS neuro sent me back to him. He stopped my chronic fatigue or improved it greatly, and cleared up my cog fog for the most part.

I think its a dietary problem. Probaby gluten and other things.

It IS wearing isnt it??

Talk soon ok?

WArmly Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote