View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay, the episode started with Kirk standing by an Obelisk. He opened his communicator and said "Kirk to Enterprise", the bottom portion of the Obelisk opened and he went into the Obelisk. He was caught in a memory erasing beam. He staggered out of the Obelisk and a girl named MIRAMANEE approached him.(I have no idea if this is correct spelling) I'm doing all this from memory.

Because Kirk's memory was erased, (he had glimpses in his mind), he thought his name was KUROK. So that's what everybody called him. They thought he was a God because he walked out of what they called the Sacred something or other.

It actually was an asteroid deflecting beam thingee.

So at the end of the episode, a rival medicine man started the stoning of Kirk and Miramanee (who was pregnant by the way). She died.

So this is the only time in Star Trek history that Kirk got married (morally anyway).

See why people would make bets and call me up???

You should have seen my son watching me one day and I was saying the dialogue while the Tribble Episode was on. It was like 35 years since it aired. He said to me "How do you do that"??? I have no idea. I just a great long term memory for dialogue. Very bad short term, but my long term is just fine.

Will think of some more good questions.

And if you can think of some, pop right on in.
Take care,

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote