Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 06:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for what written...

Alfie...thanks for posting/writting and links given regarding dark ugly feelings thoughts.
I really needing this now...am going thru some deep "waters" right now.
Feel totally betrayed by some "freinds" who're choosing to accuse me wrongly, and because I'm unwilling to allow them to do this, they've turned thier backs on me...I'm deeply hurt, but tells me they didn't value my freindship...or perhaps was a way to get rid of me?
I know I overwhelm people with my lifes saga's....I've had more than my share of tradgedies...but its been one right after another since day one....and it just doesn't stop.
My medications I must take makes things worse for me...mentally I mean...Steroids really do a number on me big time.
Anyway...it hurts...and I've been going thru sooo much, begining before the "holidays"...has been going downhill ever since.
And if things couldn't be worse...my health issues are getting much worse and I've gotten pretty ugly diagnosis AGAIN...was told I had Polymyositis, then they said I didn't have...now they're saying I really do have it afterall.
Its not a death sentence...but can be close to it.
Either way....I'm just having a very horrid time with everything...worse part is losing what I thought were freinds.
Thanks for all you out there.
Blessings, CryTears
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote