Thread: So NOT happy!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 10:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan4you View Post
Gazelle... what an awful experience. I too would've trusted the guy at first, not knowing what to ask or expect. BUT after reading others' posts on the subject of LP I was prepared and it went exactly like it was supposed to.

Those of you that have had a horrible experience YESSS must be in a special group !! I agree.

But Gazelle.. your avatar IS a test.. for me anyhoo. LOL
I dont really see the Bald eagle. I see BIG FOOT with a turkey in front of him!! LOL

Take care

Warmly, Jan
Maybe I should keep this avatar if only to see how many different things people call it!

Holy Christmas, Cherie, that sounds like a horrible experience with the LP and with the first bout of TM too. My neuro never even mentioned TM at the time it was happening. I had no clue what was going on--just knew that I was getting sicker and sicker and no one was doing anything or giving me anything for the SX.

I'm actually on Copaxone. The Hopkins guy says that he isn't sure I need to be. Ok, fine. I don't like sticking myself every day either. Makes me feel great about taking it.

But I do (or don't--depending on who you believe) have brain lesions (and if the Hopkins guy is wrong, I do according 2 neuros).

What gets me is that my first neuro said in 2003 that a spinal cord lesion couldn't account for the SX I was having above the thoracic level. I also asked him about sub-MRI level lesions and he said that was a possibility. His partner saw two lesions in 2005 and DXd me with MS.

I don't know anymore. I'm more frustrated now than I was before. Maybe there is an MS dx in my future that all can agree on. I just wish that I knew whether or not I should be taking the Copaxone. This isn't an easy decision--stop it and risk or take it and not need it.

Seriously, what do you do in this situation?