View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 08:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default low back and nerve pain

Hello everyone!!! This is my first time on this site and I was hoping for some answers or someone that might know what is going on with me. About 3 weeks ago I twisted around to the back of the toliet to pick up something and I felt my back pop and when I tried to get up I could hardly walk without a cane. I just recieved my MRI and it says: L2-3 dehydrated disc with mild annular disc bulge L3-4 dehydrated dics with mild annular disc bulge
L4-5 mild annular disc bulge Facet hypertrophy bilaterly. There is asymmetric 3 mm left lateral disc protrusion with mild foraminal stenosis on left. Impression dehydrated bulging discs and small osteophytes from L2 through S1 diffusely. L4-5 bulging discs with 3 mm left laterial disc protrusion. Bilateral facet hypertrophy and mild forminal stenosis on the left.. So I hurt a lot I am having a lot of nerve pain down the back of my legs and the injections they did are wearing off. any suggestions or does anyone know what this mean in normal terminology.. except PAIN ERICA
Erica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote