View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

((((Mrs. Moi)))) I'm just so sorry for what you have been going through for you are the sweetest most angelic person I have ever known in my life.

Bipolar is so hard to deal with, but borderlines are even more difficult. Therapists shrink when borderlines 'show up' because borderlines are the ones who refuse to think that they have a problem and can be very nasty people.

I know one. My best friend...recently I had to intervene with her granddaughter in one of her weekend rages. She actually threatened the 10 year old with watching out because she would stab her in the night. After the rage she didn't even remember saying those things. (She hadn't been taking her meds.) I hope they find the right combination of meds for your daughter and that she religiously takes them and gets lots of talk therapy.

I saw a movie this weekend and one tiny statement really caught me. Someone said our bodies are houses for our souls. I do believe that both of you will be fine. Even though you have so much suffering right now.

I'm just sad this has to happen to you, one of the most spiritual people I know.

I love you Mrs. Moi.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote