View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 05:32 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Shotspine~

You people are the greatest when it comes to lifting up others. Thank you so much Shotspine. It's good to know I have people to stand in when I need it so much. I pray I can always be their for you also.I want to be, so just let me know if I can pray for you or give you words of encouragement.

One week ago my son wrote to me and said some bad things about me. He let me know that I was selfish and inmature & acted like a school girl. He is trying to hurt me for I have refused to hire him another lawyer. He got himself into trouble a few years ago,& I have hired two lawyers. It did no good so now he is mad at me once again, for he would rather see me help him than for me to buy a house. In return I get letters to hurt me and make feel bad. It works too, execpt I know better than let him get ahold on me. I didn't do the crime.

That's why I am saying thanks to shotspine and Kell for taking the time to lift me or anyone up that needs it.
MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU TWO, for you are angels unware!
billie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !cid_00b501c6e800$0f6418a0$640aa8c0@ccrtc.jpg (40.7 KB, 242 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote