View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 02:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey everyone!
I take 20 mgs early morning & early afternoon & at bedtime I take 10 mgs of Baclofen. It helps with the cramping in my toes most of the time. Unless it is really severe, then some cramping sneaks through. I also think it helps with the jerking in my hands altho it does NOT stop all of the jerking. But atleast now I can hold a cup of coffee most mornings as long as I really concentrate while doing it if I am in a really bad jerking mode. It doesn't happen severely all the time. But I do hate when it happens. This morning is bad. Got up for the stay at 9am & it is 11am now & am having problems with typing *LOL* Good thing the keys on this key board are not sensitive. If I was on my lap top I would be having to back space/delete alot of extra key strokes out. The key board on the lappy are really sensitive. Having to do alot of deleting as it is. When I am jerking while typing I tend to hit keys I don't intend to hit. Anyone who jerks hard enough when typing knows exactly what I am talking about I would think(?)!!!

I don't want to up it tho, the Baclofen that is. I am sleepy enough as it is with all that I take.
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote