View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry i am so mad....

I have been taking perocet 10 for 3 years now and am on 84 every 3 weeks well i went up to my local walgreens which i never gotten my pain meds filled at that one before but i have filled my other meds there and never had a problem, i really have not ever had a problem filling my meds where i usually get them filled well i went there picked them up came home open up the stabled bag and open the bottle to get my daily meds fixed on (YOU KNOW THEM BOXES BY THE WEEK) any way the bottle seemed that there was not 84 in them so i counted and counted and guess what i counted again and i only counted 60 yeah i got shorted 24 that to me is a week of freaking alot of pain,,,i called up to the pharmacy knowing that i felt damn if i do damn if i don't cause you know how people get treating anyway,,cause no one knows what kind of hell is my pain,,she only took 30 seconds came back on phone and said well our inventory is right, well something is wrong cause now i am short 24 and someone there either has them or something is wrong. She said i can not do anything about it,oh my god i felt like a total crazed woman you feel likeif you make a big deal then you look like a seeker but i am not a seeker i am a comsumer in pain and now very upset. How do you even win this battle yes i know never go there again but there is still the fact that someone there either pocketed them or yes inverntory wrong, i called to talk to the manager like my husband said to he said you are in the right and i know i am but you all know how it feels really..they said there was no manager on duty, what do i do now,,,REALLY WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO, you can not fight the pharmacy THEY ARE RIGHT,,,so any suggestions?
margosmilesforu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote