Thread: Please pray
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 05:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all so much! ((((((((((((((((((((( big hugs of appreciation ))))))))))))))))))))))

Update and request for continued prayer:

The dr's are very concerned about Johnathon. If he's not alot better by Friday, he may go in the hospital.

His ears look horrible and his wheezing was still really bad (I told her she should've heard him last week and she responded with she'd probably have put him in then and that should have happened).

They sent him home with a breathing machine to be used 3 times a day through Friday. He's also on DS Augmentin and oral steroids. She said if he's not alot better by Thurs evening he's to come back on Friday.

To me he is much better than last week. She's still just very concerned. The augmentin helped his ears alot last time and she's calling Dayton Children's herself to get him in the a good ENT there. She's not messing around. We always loved this particular dr. in the practice and won't be seeing the one we saw last time again (it's twice now that she's just really missed the mark by not listening and who suffers...the baby).

He's maintaining very well and David is doing great.

I appreciate the continued prayer for my little bugaboo.

Much love and thanks,

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (02-18-2008), Blessings2You (02-18-2008), Darlene (02-19-2008)