View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Tightness & Numbness on the right side of my face.

Hello everyone my name is Richie and i'm 26 years old. For the past few weeks now iv'e been experiancing tightness & numbness running along the right side of my face. It basically feels like my right side has been injected with novacane . It runs parallel throughout my whole cheek area . I notice the numbess and tightness gets more pronounced when my heart rate increases . As far I can tell I have full function on my right side no signs of paralysis, Thank God. I am still extreamely concerned and worried about this condition though because it just came out of no where . I have been feeling a little stressed and overwhelmed lately so i'm not sure if this could be a big contribution towards this . I'm trying to get a doctors referral to see a neurologist on this condition because I don't want to cause any further delays if this is a serious condition . If anyone has suffered thru this same issue iv'e been having and could provide feedback on what it could be and what measures are to be done I would greatly appreciate it .
CarbonBlkM3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (09-19-2012)