View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 10:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTenaLouise View Post
dear carbonblkm3,
hello and welcome to Neurotalk!

I am sorry you are hurting... if you are experiencing this just go to the ER, they should test you quickly...
I would like to know if you have been to the dentist?
if you have not you may need to go - if you have you may wish to have the doctor see what is going on, does it tingle and burn numb?
because when you panic it makes everything worse, do you have dry mouth?
you need a clean low pH to 7.5 pH drinking water, chewing gum may help,
it may be a type of burning mouth syndrome, do you have a pink tongue or is it coated white? if it is white inyour mouth you may have candida -called for the mouth "thrush".
do not use flouride toothpaste, it will make it worse,
flouride is not healthy -it is a toxin -
start researching and go to a dentist or a neurologist...
I am just a patient with Parkinson's Disease, who has a bit of what you are having and I must say - yuck -the mouth is very sensitive...

if you want to ask questions in any forum -we do have many so do a search on the search tab and see if any of my questions pop up...

PS ; do not chew or eat anything with the artificial sweetner called aspartame, it was called equal -it is a neurotoxins -
if you need gum go to a healthfood store, or read the ingredients if they are listed - a good sweetner is called stevia - it's what a healthy sugar should be- sugars are not bad for the body but we do not need to eat candy all day -it may cause diabetes - and we do not need anymore health problems - okay...

Hi Tena, thank you for responding back to me . I haven't been to the dentist since last year, but I know he was telling me my wisdom teeth should be removed . They were bothering me in my early 20's but for the past 2 years they havent. Now I went to my doctor last week for a cold, but complained about the numbness iv'e been having and he said it has to do something with the back of my jaw. I just wasn't buying that . I sometimes get dry mouth here and there, I do do quite care of my teeth and rinse alot,, so I wouldnt say I have a white coating on my tongue, but I notice theres a light coating on the back portion of the tongue. Like I said the discomfort I have can be best described as a numbness also indentical to a dentist giving you novacane. I just hope it isn't something serious like bell's palsy .
CarbonBlkM3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (11-30-2011)