View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Awards for the weird or just plain crazy ...

Following Paula's recent heroic battle against the keyboard and various (unnamed) foreign substances, I thought it might be fun to nominate our own favourite threads from BT and BT2 history. This is for those efforts that just tip the scales from sane to stupid or from logical to indecipherable.

Currently nominated are :

i) Paula with her "OK whats up Doc" thread. Despite numerous attempts at edit it remains a classic of its genre and a warning as to what 2 bottles of white wine can do to a BT2 post.

"we are recruiting "those' who mingle with a purpose - who know they have the quiet determination to maintain a healthy body. I'm going to unabashedly be keeping gpongy changing clothes for yo handy throughOUT WE'LL be like your best staff. .

Just put it out there and see who runs with it.

Who is causing pain to anyone?

I think it's a little harsh - give people time and i think they could answser.
Also known as 'talking to yourself' while focus is on yourself. It's at the most basic level. Get rid of the bacterial Forge ahead with getting rid all germs, bacteria, and slobber.

I worked on this til this message made NO SENSE...it took some work,this post took me away from the magnitude of wha t we CAN DO . Assign teams, assign people, assjgn money.

zzzz
best.
paula"

ii) Reverett123 proposes:

"juanhch's one-man thread and evening-long blow-by-blow report recounting his valiant but misguided experiment snorting mucuna. His talented use of typography and formatting, contrasted with his subdued presence prior to the moment, must be near equal to the placing of "Sex" at the center of everything. Near equal, I said".

iii) Jaye proposes:

"the best thread was the "swearing thread" and the best post of all time was mine, in a thread started by Rosebud, about something or other, in which she asked if you would like something else or sex.. I answered "Sex" with the word centered in the reply space. While people were wondering how I got it to center, the Braintalk server crashed for about a year. I felt so powerful".

More info on the swearing thread would be welcome.

iv) Aftermathman proposes for honourable mention:

"the stressed out Romany gypsies thread and their susceptability to PD. Led to an argument as to how stressed out a gypo could be, bizarre".

So come on folks don't be shy and make sure your own favourite post or thread gets the recognition it deserves.

Neil.
aftermathman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote