View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 06:45 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default sorry i have not been around much as of late

dear friends; Sorry i have been absent from here lately. life can have an evil sense of humor. finally save the house as some of you know, and my wife gets laid off,

mom has lumps on her tyroids find out soon what those are, kids are tired of winter and are letting me know.

I cant even find a post card around here so I can send it out, I am sorrry Vonn, think tomorrow on puter I will make my own ,

i am over tired worn out sore and sick to death of dropping stuff lately its been a bit annoying think I am having those psuedo exasberations. although I am starting to get some of this stuff on right side more now ,

just getting tired of dealing with it, do they make a sleeping pill that can knock you out for a week,

I feel bad for not being on to offer my candor wit and intellect oh and did i mention my modesty, honestly I do feel bad so many have helped me with their wit candor and intellect not to mention their modesty, and lately I just havnt done my fair share of trying, just so dam tired

its 5 30 am havent slept but 4 hours in last two days, cant sleep but cant do much is that a new sx or am I doing too much breathing.

I dont drink but the thought of some wine coolers or some rum might be in
need,

as I said sorry

peace

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

Last edited by weegot5kiz; 02-19-2008 at 07:32 AM.
weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote