View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

That's the first thing I thought of. I said to myself "imagine some 11 year old Miley Cyrus fan who loves Hannah Montana, and this little kid has all this fun jewelry. She gets together with her little friends and the whole thing would cost their mothers a buck for a piece of lace (they already have hangers in house), you can get a glue gun in the ninety nine cents store around my neighborhood and those little glue sticks.

Then you can let your imagination go wild. You can thread ribbons through the hanger. You can even use fancy shmancy hanger (you know the ones that are used for delicate items. They are like fabric hangers.

You can design this thing to suit anybody's preference. So I'm picturing Hanna Montana, Lindsay Lohan, Dakota Fanning, you know, YOUNG fans, who can craft this jewelry holder and make it as fancy (with ribbony decorations) to their hearts content. This is a great after school project, or a rainy day project.

To bad it's only suited for girls. I can' imagine boys having anything to do with lace and jewelry.

It's about time us gals had something just for us. And if you know anyone with carpal tunnel or arthritis and they have jewelry all over the house, in all the drawers, and they just want a place to have their stuff in one place, this thing is PERFECT.

I can still use my hands but there are some days that I can't put in the delicate stud earrings. Thats the day that I put on the earrings with the (I have no idea what you call these things), but you just slip the earring into the hole in the ear and the long wire is hanging on the back of your ear. Your fingers don't have to find posts or anything like that.

These types of earrings are on the right side of my jewelry holder. I'll take a photo close up, so you can see what I'm talking about.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote