View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

(((Alffe))) Mr. Alffe talks a lot though. He still does that very well.

I could never tell you enough times how sorry I am you lost Michael, never. But if I may say so, I have no doubt he's gone on to the bigger scheme of life, as will we go on.

I'll never forget when my neighbor's daughters came to my door and asked me to come to their mom's house. She was shopping at Wal-Mart. And they told me the news of her grandson's awful suicide. (This grandson was dear to us as well, he grew up next door, playing with my daughter, during summers and vacations.) When my friend came home we sat her in her chair, held her hands, and I told her what happened. I looked straight into her eyes and watched them turn black with shock.

She was never the same, she was elderly and very crippled with arthritis and her physical condition each year has gotten much worse.

But her grandson killed himself only 1 year after her only son died at 32 from skin cancer.

I don't think I could bear the loss of my daughter. I'm amazed and in awe of the person that you are!

You and Mr. Alffe have done so much and are so loving and caring. I love you both.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (01-30-2016), eva5667faliure (01-29-2016)