Old 02-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momXseven View Post
Good Luck I hope it goes well for you.

I'm starting to think all the eye problems are being pasted thought post, LOL. I also have seen a lot of eye things going on lately. I think I started it tho, LOL, mine started up Jan 3rd.
Ahh!! It's your fault! (just kidding!)

Maybe it's being caused by sunspot activity?

I called my neuro to warn him that I'm going to the eye doctor. I probably shouldnt bother him about it, but if I'm about to have a flare or something, I thought that maybe I should let him know.

I should have waited till I washed my hair to call him. He's going to call me back (he calls me back personally, doesnt make a nurse do it!) Now I'm afraid that if I go to take my shower, the phone will ring just as soon as I get the shampoo going in my hair.

I dont have any blind spots or weird vision things going on (yet) so I'm not quite as worried about this being something bad about to ruin my year, but it's such a familiar feeling to me that I'm a little scared that I'll soon be walking into walls and bumping into people walking on my right side.

In august 2006, when I had my first case of ON, I had eye pain on movement for at least 5 or 6 days before the Migraine From H-E-Double-Toothpicks hit me in the head and the blind spots appeared the next morning.

This eye pain started friday (mild pain), was still here saturday (still mild pain), went away sunday afternoon, and returned last night (mild, but just a wee bit more painful)

If I had to say what the eye pain was on friday (scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the worst pain) I'd have to say that the pain on friday was less than a 1. Last night it was probably a 1.2, and today it's a 1.3. Very mild, but just enough to worry me. (to compare, my first ON, I would have to classify that pain as a 479)
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote