View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 12:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I am my own worst enemy....

I swear that I looking for problems in my good eye because I am scared to death that I am going to wake up one day and be totaly blind. I thnik that I am starting in the other eye with the ON but I have no pain or blurry vision. I think that I am just having a little pitty party for myself and I have to stop.
I have starting today with leg pain so I know for a fact that I am having another flare. I am going to call my Neuro and see what he says, I have to wait till tomarrow he is out of the office today. I don't want to go on the IV steroids, there are too may side effects that could hit me. I am worried about the Paranoia and Depression. I have a history with depression. I can't find anthing to say how common thoes side effects are. I have no one that can stay home with me and the kids while I get that done. Hubby can't take off from work MIL HAS to work and I don't trust my mom with my kids alone.. I just don't know what to do right now.
I guess I have to sit down and have a long talk with my hubby and we need to figure out what to do..

Thanks for letting me vent.

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on"
--Robert Frost
Fall seven times; stand up eight.

Hannah, Amie, Robert
turtle_78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote