Thread: Calling in Sick
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Oh! Joe!

I HATE that blather about see me next week and then you can't get in for 6 weeks!
I called my GP when I'd encountered this after my onset...and let the DOCS and their egos slug it out! I won't go into it, as I could say LOTS of very bad and words that would be offensive to many....BUT I WAS THINKING THEM! LOTS OF THEM! You would think docs 'on call' in the ER could have a way to fast-track patients from there to their own offices! Enough of rant.
We both have earned tee-shirts on the issue!
Joe? What ever color you turn on a tilt-table, I'll still ALWAYS like you. Just the way you happen to BE! I just hope should you turn color? It's a GOOD one.
I truly also hope tho, that it was one of those quirks [NOT IDEOPATHIC, Just a QUIRK, mind you] and that testing can eliminate the other what-IFs.
Bad enough dealing with the what ARE's! That you get the ubiquitious 'baseline' in this new area, and don't have to worry about it in the future.... Lots of these: 's to you and to your family...Bet they aren't having fun either? They understand less than you do, and are probably more scared with all the unknowns, use that sympathy wisely. You know what I mean. Best ever - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
HeyJoe (02-19-2008)