View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
This is the item I saw selling on the Internet. You can only hang earrings on this one. This was what made me think: “I CAN MAKE A BETTER ONE’. And I did!! My souped up version, well you can hang all the necklaces and with the pocket, you can put the bracelets. This really is a multi-functional jewelry holder, don't you think? I am so grateful for the idea about the pocket. Makes it all one big jewelry holder. And the bigger the hanger, the more hooks you can add so you can put ALL of your necklaces on it. No more tangling.

This picture is the one that gave me the idea!!

From that to this:

Now here is what the wire backs look like after they are attached to my jewelry holder.

This holder is great for people who have trouble with their hands and can’t go rummaging around in their jewelry boxes looking for delicate earrings because they have difficulty picking up and holding the little post thingees. I drop these things all the time. I wonder if you guys think I should post these on some arthritis message board.

Do you think others might like to see this??
I'm sure it's easier on the hands. I'm thinking it's easier on the eyes. I play heck trying to find a pair of earrings in a drawer, you know?

I know you two are in there, now come on out!

I can see all your pairs from the pics. SO much easier - plus, you know what you have, and how it'll look together before you even start digging for it. I bet you match stuff now that you never thought of before.

Hey, for boys, how about one for Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars - they still play with those, don't they?

Just make it all pockets, not lacy. Maybe stick some cool pins on it, there ya go.