Old 02-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kithitter View Post
Het CT,
I know what chemicals have been making me sick. I inhaled them while I was fighting a fire at a marble processing plant. Along with the neuropathy, I also have hyper-coagulation problems and only 40% lung capacity. So I get to battle a few thing's. We all have battle's to fight though ,HUH?
You should get good advice from others here dealing with PN. Only thing is, since yours came from a known source that is probably different than the normal (but who knows what normal is, right?) it may react and progress in a different manner.

I'm kind of in a similar boat - I have sm, and no docs in sight who have ever treated a person with it, not sure what caused it.

What applies to other peole who have it may not apply to me (or so I tell myself) and I take that positively. I mean, I tell myself *I'm pretty lucky, to have it the way I have it. Mine's not as bad, and it's not gonna get as bad*. Which may be true or just wishful thinking - but keeping happy thoughts does help, either way.

Taking good care of yourself has got to come first - even if you didn't have health problems, it staves them off. It could stave off more of them too.

And if I were you, I'd probably read up, find out what I could about PN and being exposed to toxic stuff (I should do that too, cuz heaven only knows what I've been exposed to) and see what you can do to help cleanse your system.

The human body is amazingly good at repairing itself, given the chance. You make new cells all the time. The better you eat, exercise, and all that jazz - even the better your mood - the better cells you can make.

And maybe it won't help. But it sure can't hurt.

And hey, a drummer huh? Cool. I play guitar.