View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 05:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default congratulations

Hey girl, congratulations on your sucess and that you are pain free. I hope you don't mind if I ask you a couple of questions. You said your still not sure if you actually had RSD. I was wondering if the pain was the major symptom- or if you had other probelms as well. I had very severe rsd that has spread from my right oleg, to the left, and the left hand. The only thing is I have other major symptoms- it is not just objctive pain. My legs change color so much you might as well be watching an art show, they swell, especially my right one, in strange patterns, and I have dystonia, autonomic problems- and deformities in my limb. It is only my opinion- but I believe that real real rsd will come along with othber symptoms as well. I feel like if you didn't experience any other symptoms besides just pain- it should be questionable whether you had actual rsd or not. I am glad you are doing well and pain free. That's a miracle and a blessing. What other problems and complications did you have from it at the time?

ps. My background is in kinesiology and nutrition and I worked in the health in fitness industry in patient recovery for years before getting rsd, so suprisingly I am very knowledgable and informed about anatomy, physiology and health in general despite my condition- in fact I think that is why I've been able to deal with it so well.
srutgers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote