View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow this is a really friendly place, thank you! Sending you lots of painfree vibes for your kindness.

The pain was pretty bad yesterday arvo and evening but OK overnight and back to fine this morning just the odd little zap and a dull ache. At least, even when it was at its worse it wasn't nearly as bad as the pain jags last week. More a bad toothache pain. Does it come and go like this for everyone in the beginning? I rode my horse this morning which always makes me feel more positive.

Jacks647, interesting you mentioned Gababentin, I was talking to my sister, who is a pharmacist, and she said that that was widely used here to treat TN. Mind you, I would hate the weight gain. I just have to look at food and will put it on, I don't need anything that encourages it. Did the Lyrica put weight on? Even amongst all the pain last week I was kinda happy to lose 4 kg without even trying. So even if it shouldn't be an issue, it would be for me (horsey would probably agree too LOL). These are exactly the sorts of things I would like to know.

Thanks again everyone.
patten is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote