View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Melody, did Alan go looking for a 'cure' or...

out of curiousity? I agree w/Dottye and the others about asking Dr. Theirle...The vagueness of this docs answers and 'webbing' a peek at the machine..well make me wonder if this is a 'cool sounding' BLACK HOLE.

I have in the past gone to chiro's, tho not lucky enuf to have found a chiro/neuro as you have...My reasons were muscle/tissue damage and not spinal tho.. For Alan to decide, you as well maybe, is if your conditions warrant the extra expense for what's sounding like some BIG FAT MAYBE's. AND NEVER covered by insurance!

IF Doc T says give it a whirl..I would, but cautiously. I'll see if I can find any NIH/trials on the thing...usually when those are posted...the actual equipment used is very, very vague-so's not to bias one machine over another. Why thats done with equipment and not drugs is another mystery. But, this is the way of the medical world..

Check out your area hospital's services for cancer patients tho..many offer reiki, various massages and other exercise programs...cheap. I don't think that they can legally exclude non-cancer folks..worth a shot! - Good thoughts! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote