View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 12:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sooooo ticked off right now!!!!! grrrrrrrr

I am ticked off because he said those babie kitties would be sleeping in our room and on our bellies before long,just the other day.Right in front of our daughter he said this!!!!
He said the momma was acting krazy this morning.She needs to calm down.
We have her in our upstairs spare room-for petes sake..........
He NEVER plays with her!!!!!!!!!
Today i was telling him he needs to make sure he feeds the momma when he goes up in the mornings on the weekends.I asked him ,did you feed her???
Duh!!!! He does'nt think about feeding anyone but himself!!!
He said,when the babies get old enough he is just gonna open the door and let momma outside!!!!!!
I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!I would take her to a no kill shelter.But i certainly would'nt just open the door and kick her out!!!!!!!!
It breaks my heart to even think of that..but she is getting rough with the babies...
Then he starts ranting and raving about what are we gonna do with these kittens?I need to find homes for them....My girl is right in the other room!!!!
He was only sayig those things the other day to try and get on my good side apparently!!!!!!
I've already told her we will be keeping them..:0(
HE ticks me off more than anything or anyone in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote