View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 08:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

After reading all the other new member introductions, I’ve realized that I just jumped in and didn’t introduce myself very well…

I would describe myself as a happy person, wife, grandma, and mom. I really like being creative. When I could still do work, I was stage and set manager for junior and senior high school musicals, and designed all the sets, props and costumes. Now, I knit, read, greenhouse garden, make children’s books for my granddaughters, tend to my tropical fish aquarium, and wander around the house at night.

My home is on a hill overlooking a piece of the beautiful Puget Sound on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington State.

To date I’ve been diagnosed with Meniere’s disease, Status Migraine (I know why they’re also called suicide migraine) Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism, micro-colitis and the latest battle, autoimmune hepatitis. I am on immune suppressants right now and since we are in the middle of a cold/flu epidemic I’m completely housebound with my caring husband, a home health nurse and air purifiers for company.

I’m looking for information on how to live with the Prednisone and CellCept side effects since the doctors are telling me they are now a permanent part of my life and was just wanting to chat with other people that are handling similar types of health issues in their lives.

Thanks for being here!
kbrady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote