View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi. yeah, Alan has pretty much convinced himself that he's not going back to the Chiro for the results of his "being a candidate for the DRX".

I went to the "testimonials" for the Teeter hang up thing and my god, all those people loved it. Said they hang upside down for 3 minutes before they go to bed.

I like the Tony Little recliner thing. It would replace the horrible recliner we have in the living room and it also is a heat, massage, inversion thing so you everything in one package.

we are still considering all options. and most definitely will speak to Dr. Theirl and his primary care before we make any purchases.

And as always, I love all of you.

Take care,
Love, Melody

P.S. You should have seen us this morning. Alan was on the Cross Country Ski machine and I went on the health Rider.

Only for a few minutes but it's a start.

I'm making zucchini and turbot fillet for supper. And of course, I'm making Alan his most favorite thing in the whole wide world. PATATAS. I call them patatas but they are potatoes. I take a nice baking potato, wash thoroughly, leave the skin on and slice real thin. Then I put PAM in the frying pan. I toss the sliced potatoes with garlic powder, parsley and layer them and drizzel a little EVOO (as Rachel Rae, says ) Extra Virgin olive oil...cook thorougly for 25 minutes, then put the heat up high to lightly burn them. Makes them turn out like potato chips and he goes crazy. Uses a wee bit of ketchup and he's in heaven.

I won't touch em because I'm diabetic but between my PATATAS and my massages, well, my Alan is in good hands....

P.P,.S,. I have a question.
instead of immediately buying one of the inversion table things, do you think it might be a good idea if Alan
HANGS OFF THE BED, WITH HIS HEAD ON THE FLOOR!! for maybe a minute, to see if gets dizzy or something.
I mean, isn't it the same principal. Hanging and stretching the spine. What's the difference if you lay on the bed and gently head for the floor. Wouldn't that stretch the spine. I mean, not forever, but at least it's a start to see how he does and then we could think about getting an inversion table.

Or MAYBE HE CAN STAND ON HIS HEAD. I've seen people do that. They have two cusions on either side and then they just kneel down and stand on their head. I mean, I would have to prop him up
Forget that, I can't do that. Just a thought though.........

Last edited by MelodyL; 10-08-2006 at 04:33 PM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote