View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 11:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh, and me, .

It's been almost 2 years now (3 days short of) since bad periods started happening more often, lasting longer, and when over, leaving me at a new "worse" level than before.

I'm into a second "episode" since January, and although it isn't as bad as that one was, it includes more new goodies in my formally "good" right leg. BAH humbug!

Last week I learned how to use a scooter. When I go to the Commissary tomorrow, I will be dressed to the nines and ready for my "throne on wheels. " I also ordered 2 canes after a miserable trip up and down our very short driveway going to get our mail....an elegant and a feisty cane.

I had the SSEP last week, messages from right leg traveled to brain in an appropriate amt. of time. The left leg slowed down between brainstem and brain so at least we know the damage isn't due to slipped discs.

This was my 3rd EP, the VEP was 134 in my ON eye and my BAER was abnormal as well. Add 5 O bands, and every "rule out" in the book, and hubby and I figure there is enough for the pathologist to work with when it is time for an autopsy on me, and he promised to read me the report.

Till then, I like you folks, and I think I'm just gonna buy a piece of land here on the island and settle in for the duration....

Cabana boys, good company, soon a celebrated author in our midst ...BGB...
what more could a girl ask for?