View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 11:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for your reply. Her mother passed away a few yrs ago. I wish she were still here, believe you me, if she were, things wouldn't be like this I'm sure. I feel so bad for the boy. There really is no reason for him to be like this.

They raised him on McDonald's, enough said as to why he weighs this right? I don't think he ever tried anything except chicken nuggets.....even now, he eats chicken nuggets, chicken tenders n fries....that's about all the kid gets.

Just a few weeks ago, she and I went to a new place to eat. He kept telling her his tummy hurt, he didn't want to go, but we went anyway. Then when we got there, we didn't even get seated, and he had to go to the bathroom...to puke...Then we set down, and he had to go to the bathroom two more times. These other two times she made him go by himself....She wouldn't go.

This child is going to have some serious issues I'm afraid. And there's nothing I can do. I've told her she needs to get him to a counselor...she said ohh he's talked to one at school.....I said no...a medical one!

She doesn't seem to get it.

Thanks
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote